|funeral ceremony all-in||€ 580|
This price covers all the key tasks highlighted below.
- preparatory meeting
- phone/email consultation with the family in the days leading up to the funeral
- writing texts (e.g. word of welcome, eulogy, reflection, closing words)
- coaching speakers
- helping to find music (live or mp3)
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- drawing up a minute-by-minute guide for the ceremony itself
- contact with funeral director and location (crematorium, church or elsewhere)
- leading the ceremony
Instead of having me guide you through the entire ceremony, you may prefer to use my services just for a particular element of the ceremony. Or you may want my help planning a different sort of ritual. Below are some examples:
|writing a eulogy||€ 300|
|a separate farewell ceremony for a family member with dementia||€ 180|
|help thinking through your funeral wishes ahead of time||€ 180|
|rituals to mark other significant loss-related milestones*||customised price|
*Examples are placing the memorial stone, scattering the ashes or marking your loved one’s birthday. A ritual can also help you to process other types of loss, such as redundancy or the end of a long-term relationship. You can always contact me to discuss options.
The above prices include travel expenses within a 30-km radius of postal code 5625 LR.
If your loved one had funeral insurance, you can probably use part of the pay-out to cover my fee. You can ask the funeral director and the funeral insurance provider for more information.